You’re all like, “the tablet giveaway at MEC was awesome!” And we’re all like “why does the MEC bag still stink?” And you’re like “I wonder if Microsoft will give us another deal on Surfaces like 2013 because we all promised to stay off eBay.” And we’re like “We’ve got a Surface Pro 3 to give away for free!” And you’re like “Wow!”
Time for Justin and me to help upgrade your tablet or laptop! Are you looking for a new Microsoft Surface Pro 3? C’mon, you know that your eye has been on this great tablet from Microsoft for a long time!
Yes, we’re serious, this contest is about a couple of MVPs (Justin Harris and Gary Steere) that love the community and are giving away a Surface Pro 3 that we bought with our own money. A big thank you to our employer Binary Tree for helping with the logistics.
So How Do I Enter?
We require just two simple steps! Let’s keep this contest simple and easy for everyone and have some fun with it.After all, a Microsoft Surface is nothing to sneeze at!
Step One: Follow both of Binary Tree’s Exchange MVP/MCM’s on Twitter between May 1 and May 6th:
Step Two: Stop by the Binary Tree Booth (#573) and opt to have your badge scanned. That’s it, you’re entered!!! If your twitter account does not match your name, or your company name, please let us know when you stop by the booth. We’ll be matching winning Twitter accounts to booth visitors and we want to ensure you get your prize!
Prizes: One brand new unopened Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (256GB/8GB/i5) with an accompanying black Type Cover.
Selection and Notification of Winner:
- Entry closes at 12PM local time at Ignite on Wednesday May 6th, 2015.
- The first eligible winner will be announced via Twitter by 1PM local time on Wednesday May 6th.
- The winner will have until 10:30AM on Thursday May 7th to come to the Binary Tree booth to claim the prize.
- We really want to give this away, so unfortunately no extensions to this time can be granted.
- Should the winner not come to the Binary Tree booth by 10:30AM, a runner up will be announced at 10:30AM on Thursday May 7th.
- NOTE: All times mentioned in the giveaway are local to Chicago where Microsoft Ignite is being held.
Conditions: You know, the fine print stuff!
- You must follow all of the following accounts on Twitter at the time of the drawing to be eligible:
- You must visit the Binary Tree Booth (#573) and have your badge scanned to complete your entry.
- Winners will be chosen by a random out of the pool of all Twitter followers for both: @ntexcellence and @GS_MCM
- The winner will be verified against attendees that have visited the Binary Tree booth and opted to have their badge scanned.
- Once the winner has been verified, a Tweet will be sent out announcing the winner. No alternate methods will be used for notifying the winner.
- Binary Tree employees and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Gary Steere and Justin Harris reserve the right to enter, but then we would need to cut the Surface Pro in half. Our research leads us to believe that ½ of a Surface Pro may not function as well as the whole Surface Pro. And, we’re not certain that one can follow himself on Twitter. As such, we also reserve the right to disqualify entries from ourselves if chosen.
- If your twitter account does not match your name, or your company name, please let us know when you stop by the booth. We’ll be matching winning Twitter accounts to booth visitors and we want to ensure you get your prize!
- Twitter follows must be made between May 1 and the time of the drawing on May 6th to be eligible.
- Visits to the Binary Tree both must be made prior to the time of the drawing on May 6th to be eligible.
- You must be following @ntexcellence and @GS_MCM at the time of the drawing to be eligible.
- Twitter accounts must be at least 15 days old.
- Gary Steere, Justin Harris, Binary Tree, Inc. and its employees are not responsible for typographical errors.
- Justin Harris, Gary Steere, Binary Tree, Inc. and its employees are not responsible for electronic failures, including but not limited to, failure of the Twitter network, failure of wireless networks at Ignite or failure of cellular networks.
- You must be 18 years of age to enter
- Multiple entries via Twitter by the same individual will disqualify that individual.
- Decisions on time of day and accuracy of your Apple Watch vs. our Microsoft Band’s time are final and may not be appealed or disputed.
Winners in this contest agree that we may use this promotion for publicity or advertising and any other marketing purpose. We may use the name, likeness of winners as part of this promotion.